50g Butter (unsalted)
50g 70% Dark Chocolate, Ginger & Salted Caramel Bar
25g Coconut sugar
12g Almond Meal
12g Cacao Powder (plus extra for dusting)
Organic Chocolate bark with Ginger & Salted Caramel Bark
Whipped cream or yoghurt
For dairy-free, swap out the butter for coconut oil, use our 70% Plain Dark Chocolate and serve with coconut yoghurt or whipped coconut cream.
1. Melt chocolate and butter together in a small saucepan over a very low heat. Set aside to allow it to cool slightly.
2. Add the egg, egg yolk and coconut sugar into a mixing bowl and mix with an electric beater for five minutes or so until creamy and aerated.
3. Fold through the melted chocolate and butter mixture before folding through the almond meal and cacao powder.
4. Grease three ramekins or silicone cupcake moulds with coconut oil or butter and pop in the fridge for a few minutes before dusting with some extra cacao powder. Pour the mixture evenly across the three ramekins.
5. Cook at 180ºC fan-bake for 8-10 minutes (depending on your oven). Once you have removed them from the oven, allow them to sit for one minute before putting them on a place.
6. Serve with an extra dusting of cacao powder. whipped cream or yoghurt and some of our Organic 56% Dark Chocolate, Salted Caramel & Ginger Bark shards.